Sunday, June 12, 2016

One Met at a Time, Vol. 12


Player:  Cliff Floyd

Card Info:  2005 Topps Bazooka (Gold Chunks parallel), #166

I like parallels -- colored ones, especially -- as much as anyone.  But, these Bazooka "Gold Chunks" cards are three times the thickness of a normal card.  And that's a little bothersome when the time comes to put them into an album sleeve.  Or maybe I'm too particular?  Nah, can't be.

Great photo choice on this one, by the way.  Cliffy trotting around the bases at old Yankee Stadium.

At the time of this posting, there are 37 Cliff Floyd cards in my Mets collection.

MK

1 comment:

  1. You're not alone! I really enjoy colored parallels, but increasing the thickness of the card is just stupid in my humble opinion. Either way, nice Floyd!

    ReplyDelete