Saturday, September 1, 2012

In Case You Didn't Know, Bloggers Rock!

2010 Topps Peak Performance relic, PPR-JR

Man, sports card bloggers are awesome people.  But you probably already knew that.

I received an envelope back on Thursday with a familiar return mailing address on it.  It was from none other than Corey S., the mind behind the mission at Tim Wallach blog.  Check out his project if you haven't already.  And if you have any Tim Wallach cards laying around, he's the man to send them to.

In any event, Corey was nice enough to send me -- out of the blue -- some tremendous Mets cards, including the Jose Reyes relic above.

And these:

Rey, Sir Thomas, and Johan

This one, too:

2010 Topps Legendary Lineage, #LL18

There were a few others, as well.  All very cool, and all great additions to my player collections.  (I think the Legendary Lineage insert will go towards my Wright collection, rather than the Carter.)

A big THANK YOU to Corey!

MK

2 comments: