Tuesday, January 8, 2013

End of Year COMC

#481

I couldn't help myself, so I took advantage of Check Out My Collectibles' free shipping promo at the close of the 2012 calendar year.

And, for the second time, COMC has helped me take another big chunk out of my 2012 Heritage short print list. This time around, I nabbed 13 cards for under $20.  In terms of SPs, I think I consider that a pretty decent deal

In addition to the handsome Justin Upton card above, I also picked up the following:

444 -- Brandon League
456 -- Greg Dobbs
457 -- Dellin Betances
462 -- Chris Young
468 -- Nelson Cruz
472 -- Alfonso Soriano
477 -- Derrek Lee (I never really took notice before, but he sure spells his name weird, amiright?)
480 -- Carlos Gonzalez
484 -- Todd Helton
488 -- Ryan Adams
492 -- Joel Hanrahan
499 -- Jason Bourgeois

That brings my grand total of cards needed to fulfill my SP checklist to 10.

Ten!

The cards I am missing are listed on my Wanted page (hint, hint), and I'd be more than happy to spin a trade with anyone who might have one or more.

Until then, I'm pretty content to slip this baker's dozen into the ol' 2012 Heritage binder.

MK

No comments:

Post a Comment