Thursday, December 19, 2013

Another Christmas Card


Behold this beauty from 2013 Bowman Sterling that came my way just the other day.  A most kind Christmas gesture from Douglas, the good-hearted Dollar Store blogger and fellow Bills/Mets fan from Ontario, Canada.

This is a "jumbo" relic of Buffalo Bills rookie Robert Woods, a super-talented wideout drafted in the second round out of Southern Cal.  Woods has quickly become one of my favorite players on the team thanks to his ability to run crisp routes and make tough grabs.  He had perhaps his best pro game this past Sunday with five catches for a career-high 82 yards and a TD in Buffalo's win at Jacksonville.

It's been a while since I've really been excited about a WR drafted by the Bills, but Woods has all the makings of a future star.

This is a dynamic addition to my Bills collection, Douglas, and I truly appreciate it!

Merry Christmas to ya, and Go Bills!

MK

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked it. I got the Bills randomed to me in a 1/2 case break of Sterling, ended up with 6 hits, 3 of them being Woods, and figured I'd share the wealth.

    ReplyDelete