Friday, August 24, 2012

Cinderalla, Rocky and Tony Danza, aka Vote for Me!!


Well folks, it's zero hour.  Voting for Round 3 (the Elite Eight, if you will) of the blogger bracket challenge at Nachos Grande blog is underway in earnest.

Just to provide a touch of perspective, your's truly began this tournament seeded No. 25 out of 31 bloggers. And after back-to-back "upsets", I'm now faced with the top blogger in the bracket.  It's a mighty big hurdle, but I haven't come this far to back down now.  

So, here's the deal:  I need your help!  Don't let this Cinderalla story come to an end.  You know how the story goes, it's almost midnight and my slipper is going to turn back into a pumpkin unless I kiss a frog...or something.

Okay, forget all that.  Refocus.  Take a gander at my latest contest entry HERE.

If you haven't written me off as a no-talent lunatic thereafter, please take a second to visit the contest voting area at Nachos' blog HERE and vote for No. 25 Mark.

Remember, every vote counts.  And each vote for my debacle entry for me puts me that much closer to fulfilling my blogging destiny as Rocky Balboa [Ed. Note:  Rocky from the second movie, where he wins. Not the first one where he puts a good fight but still loses, okay?] or Tony Danza's character from "Angels in the Outfield."

"Leave me in skip, I got this. By the way, are you Danny Glover?"

Voting will be active until Sunday, August 26 at 8:00 p.m. EDT.  So, don't forget about me when you're savoring the final morsels of the summer this weekend, shoving hot dogs and cole slaw and Bomb Pops down your throat.

Okay, that pretty much covers it (vote for me).  Win, lose or draw (vote for me), I've had a fun time with this contest (vote for me).  And I absolutely appreciate all those who have voted for me throughout the process (vote for me again, please!).

God Bless Tony Danza, and God Bless America!

MK

No comments:

Post a Comment