Friday, August 10, 2012

I Ain't Too Proud to Beg, AKA Vote for Me!


Remember the contest post I did earlier this week about that Charlie O'Brien card?

And do you also remember how I promised you I would alert you once voting went live?

Well...

VOTING WENT LIVE!!!

Okay, don't panic.  Please stay calm.  Take my hand, and be so kind to observe the following steps:

1.)  If you haven't already, check out my contest post HERE

And, then:

2.)  Click HERE to take part in the voting process.  It's your civic blogging duty!

Thanks very much for your support, and I promise not to be a soulless beggar ever again! [Ed. Note: Unless I win this round and advance, then you better get ready for some intense pleading!]

MK

2 comments:

  1. Done! I may have voted twice, but it looks like you've got this one wrapped up pretty good. Can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete